Starting an agency can be overwhelming and complicated. Frequently things get missed because so much is going on all at once and sometimes you just don’t know that certain things may be needed.
Regardless of whether you are in a licensed or unlicensed state, certain tasks, processes or procedures must be accomplished to assure a viable agency.
Not sure where to start? Download our Home Care Agency Start-Up Checklist.
- Learn the sequence of tasks to ensure fundamentals aren’t missed.
- Make certain your agency is practical.
- Discover the order of priority to keep you focused.
- Realize how to properly allocate your resources of time, energy, and money.
- Ensure your agency will be a financially viable investment.
Complete the form below for a the free download of a Home Care Agency Start-up Checklist.